Versatile, robust and easy-to-maintain, roller conveyors form the essential arterial system of an efficient factory or warehouse. At PHS Innovate we make five types of roller conveyor suitable for transporting cases, trays, containers and products:
V-belt-driven (VBR) powered roller conveyors for spurs, bends, sortation, transport and low pressure accumulation.
Flat-belt-driven (FBR) powered roller conveyors for long straight modules suitable for transport and low pressure accumulation.
Band-driven (BDR) powered line shaft roller conveyors for transport and low pressure accumulation.
Gravity roller conveyors for end-of-line accumulation and hinged access points.
Skate wheel conveyors for end-of-line accumulation and hinged access points.
- 24v zero pressure accumulation (ZPR) for true zero pressure case accumulation, including cascading electronic sensing of downstream accumulation with power saving mode (only turns on the downstream zone as required; turns off when the zone is empty)
- Zone lengths to suit application – 750mm standard
- Powder-coated mild steel, galvanized or stainless steel construction
- Electro-galvanized rollers or food-grade plastic
- Shaft-mounted drives for a reduced footprint
- Pop-up transfers for lifting items to the next conveyor
- Blade stops for directing products/containers
- Roller brakes for speed regulation