Semi-Automatic Pallet Storage Systems
Autosat pallet shuttles are an advanced material handling solution used in high-density pallet storage racking systems. They’re designed to efficiently transport pallets within the racking systems optimizing warehouse space and streamlining inventory management. The Pallet Shuttle system works either as First In, First Out (FIFO) or as Last In, First Out (LIFO).
- Autosat pallet shuttles enable deep lane high-density storage racking layouts, optimising floor space by reducing forklift aisle.
- The pallet shuttle transports pallets within the racking system, ensuring quick and precise pallet storage and retrieval, removing drive-in racking and associated rack damage.
- The shuttles are easily transported between bays by a forklift, allowing shuttles to be used in multiple racking locations.
- Hand-held remotes allow operators quick access to shuttle operations, controlling multiple shuttles.
- The pallet shuttles can communicate with the warehouse management system (WMS) allowing integration and real-time tracking of pallet movements.
- A wide range of sizes are available, designed for multiple pallet types and sizes. Autosat also offers many shuttle options including Freezer grade, washdown, WIFI , stainless and extra load capacity.
- Energy-Efficient compact light weight batteries using quick rechargeable long-life lithium-ion allows for continuous operation for extended periods.
- Equipped with safety sensors and bumpers and include emergency stop buttons in accordance with safety regulations.