Accumulation Mat-Top Conveyors
The job of an accumulation conveyor is to hold or stop items on a conveyor and let those items accumulate. Accumulation conveyors are commonly used to support picking and packing applications. Accumulation mat-top conveyors, can handle almost any type of product.
PHS Innovate designs, builds and installs bi-directional accumulation mat-top conveyors (sometimes known as accumulation table conveyors or accumulation flat-top conveyors) for compact low-pressure automatic gathering of cans, bottles, jars, and other packaged products. Our solutions are also suited for applications that require a zero pressure accumulation conveyor.
- Electronic sensing when zero-pressure accumulation is required
- Electronic sensing when accumulation is full
- Stainless steel construction
- UHMPE wear strips
- Conveyor covers and drip trays where required by the process or product
- Integrated cross-over to/from main conveyor with minimal or no deadplates
- Easily adjusted legs
- Widths and lengths to suit requirements