PHS500 Crate Palletizer
If lifting productivity and reducing costs are on your business agenda, moving to an automated crate palletizing machine will help to get those boxes ticked. Manual palletizing is a problem when staff can’t move fast enough to keep up with palletizing demand, but productivity continues non-stop with an automated crate palletizer solution.
Our automated crate palletizer (also spelt palletiser) is designed to automatically load-level and palletize stacks of full milk crates at speeds of up to 65 pallets per hour. It doesn’t need lunch breaks, holiday leave or sick days, so you can count on productivity gains and a reduced wages bill.
- Modular construction offers flexible layout options
- Easy operator access
- Simple and intuitive interface control
- Mild steel EZP/galvanized or stainless steel construction options
- Integral crate stack infeed conveyor and automatic load-levelling
- Electro-mechanical operation
- VSD-controlled row sweep mechanism
- Guarded in accordance with Australian/New Zealand Standard AS4024
- Optional automatic pallet dispensing
- Optional automatic pallet stretch wrapping