Pallet Shuttle Cars
A pallet shuttle car is an automated sled that moves pallets to another section of a pallet handling system. Running on tracks, a pallet shuttle system supports space and cost efficiency in your warehouse or distribution centre.
Switching to a handling system that uses pallet cars eliminates the need for forklifts to run up and down aisles. An automated pallet handling system saves time, reduces product damage and minimises worker safety risks.
The pallet shuttles designed and built by PHS Innovate are unsurpassed for accuracy and reliability. Our pallet shuttle automation solutions are ideal in warehouses used for cold storage, meat and food processing, and food and beverage distribution.
- Fast, smooth, quiet, accurate, reliable
- Floor-mounted track – no need to cut concrete or renew floors
- In-ground track available where forklift travel across path is required
- Double-sided friction drive allows simple, robust shuttle guidance
- Floor-mounted or overhead power/coms supply, depending on the application
- VSD control with laser positioning
- RF or infra-red control systems available
- Laser safety sensing
- Supplied with roller or chain conveyor
- Single or multiple pallet handling
- On board empty pallet squaring